*This post may contain affiliate links*
I hope you are enjoying my weight loss series this week. I know for me, sharing with you all has really got me motivated again with losing weight. I’ve been kicking butt this week with my workouts and diet.
Anyways, for Day 3 today i’m sharing all my favorite tools/gadgets that have helped me with losing weight.
In no particular order…
1. Fitbit – There is probably no way i would have lost all the weight i have so far if it wasn’t for my Fitbit. The hourly reminders to get up a move have been a great help.
2. Blender – I use my blender pretty much every day for making deliciously healthy smoothies.
3. Scale – Although most mornings i dread getting on the scale, i do need the scale to see how i’m progressing.
4. Weights – I have 5 pounds & 10 pounds weights that i use for working out with.
5. Meal Prep Containers – These are great for keeping portions under control.
What’s your favorite tool/gadget for weight loss?