Day 4 of my weight loss series is here!
Today i’m sharing with you my top 5 favorite websites for weight loss.
1. Pinterest – Recipes, workouts, diet plans, you name it Pinterest has it!
2. YouTube – *If you click the link it will take you to Bikini Body Mommy’s YouTube channel. I started taking the original bikini body mommy challenge back in November and it is such an effective workout.* YouTube has sooo many different free workouts available that require little to no equipment.
3. Diary of a Fit Mommy – She has lot’s of helpful information. I enjoy looking through her blog.
4. Instagram – There are so many different fitness/weight loss people you can follow on Instagram.
5. Shape – Workouts, healthy eating, they have it all.
What’s your favorite website to help with losing weight?