Easter is only 6 days away! Can you believe that?! Are you ready yet? I haven’t done ANY shopping at all. Whoops! I really need to get on that.
However, in the meantime i can feel like a person who is somewhat on top of things, by reading Easter books and watching Easter movies with my kids. So today i am sharing some of my favorites with you all…
I’ll start with books first:
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Chick – We love all the “There was an old lady…” books.
- The Berenstain Bears Easter Story – I’ve been reading “Berenstain Bears” books ever since i was a little girl. They are wonderful books!
- God Gave Us Easter – We also really love the “God Gave Us Christmas” book!
- The Biggest Easter Basket Ever – This is a fun book to read!
- Easter Eggstravaganza Mad Libs – My kids and i love Mad Libs. So much fun!
Now for the movies:
- Hop – An all time favorite!
- It’s The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown – Can’t go wrong with Charlie Brown, right?!
- Veggie Tales: An Easter Carol and ‘Twas the Night Before Easter – We love Veggie Tales!
- The Passion Of The Christ – This movie is rated R, but for adults i believe it is well worth watching!
- Risen – This movie is rated PG-13, so not for small children.
I’ve linked all the books, so you can easily find them on Amazon.
For the movies, i checked first to see if they were on Netflix for instant streaming, but unfortunately they are NOT. I did link all the movies so you can find them on Amazon, which if you have Amazon Prime, they are all available for Rent or Buy.
What’s your favorite Easter books/movies? I’d love to hear your picks in the comments!
*This post may contain affiliate links*