For day 12 of Blogmas, i’m sharing what’s on my wish list this Christmas. My kids and husband have been asking me over and over what i want for Christmas, and it’s always difficult for me to come up with things.
My husband and I buy what we need throughout the year, and when it comes to Christmas we usually only buy each other 1-2 things so that way we each have a least something to unwrap.
So you will see my wish list is short and i’m more of a practical gift giver, so there’s not really anything fun on my list. But i thought i would share anyways in case someone is needing some ideas.
So without further ado here is my wish list this year…
- 2019 Planner – I really loved using my happy planner this year, it’s so useful!
2. Pens – I love these pens so much, and use them daily.
3. Bullet Journal – I bought one last year, but would love to start fresh with a new one in 2019.
4. Lettering and Modern Calligraphy – I really want to get better at handwriting and i think doing something like this would help and also be fun at the same time.
5. Tea Infuser – I shared this the other day in my Quirky Gifts idea post, and i really want one. My husband and i have been drinking more tea lately, that i think this would be a fun addition to tea time.
That’s all on my wish list this year, i know it’s mostly boring office products, but that’s what i like.
What’s on your wish list this year?
*Stock photo provided by Unsplash. This post may contain affiliate links.*