Every month this year, i am making goals for that month and sharing them with you all. Today i’m going to be sharing my goals for March…
- Lose 5 pounds – This is the same number i had last month, and i think it’s doable again for March.
- Read 6 books – This is a jump from my previous months of reading 4 books, however i think it’s totally doable.
- Get at least 15,000 steps each day – It was tough to get 15,000 steps every day last month, that’s why i don’t want to increase it yet.
- Go on 2 field trips – We didn’t go on any field trips last month, so i really want to go on 2 this month.
- Remodel our camper trailer – We have an older camper trailer, that we temporarily fixed up a few years ago. Now we are really wanting to do a full makeover on it. I really hope we can get it done this month.
- Plant a garden – With Spring right around the corner, now is the time for us to start planting.
That’s it, those are my goals for the month. I’d love to hear your goals.
*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*