I don’t know about you, but i struggle to come up with lunches for my kids. Lunch is seriously the meal i dread most to come up with. If you are anything like me, then you are in luck, cause today i’m sharing some fun easy lunches i’ve created to help you out.
- Pizza Lunchable – Ritz crackers, mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, pepperoni’s, olives, and sliced fresh nectarines and yogurt covered pretzels for dessert.
2. Summertime/Beach themed lunch – croissant turkey and cheese sandwich, graham crackers with blue frosting topped with s’mores goldfish, and blue punch with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
3. Halloween/Orange themed lunch – Sandwich cut into a pumpkin shape, mandarin oranges, carrots w/ ranch, goldfish, orange Jell-O, Oreo, and pretzel covered in orange candy melts top with green m&m.
4. Rainbow themed lunch – PB&J sandwich w/ heart shaped filled with sprinkles, skittles, color goldfish, strawberries, oranges, pineapples, grapes, and blueberries.
5. Pesto Pasta – Pasta with pesto sauce, diced tomatoes, black olives, and parmesan cheese. Raspberries, pretzels, and Nutella.
6. Orange themed lunch – Macaroni and cheese, Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies, Orange, and orange jelly beans.
7. Green/St. Patrick’s Day themed lunch – Sandwich w/ heart shaped filled with sprinkles, guacamole flavored chips, Skittles, mini marshmallows, lucky charms, sour cream and onion Pringles, and a sugar cookie.
8. Easter/Bunny themed lunch – Grilled cheese sandwich, Oreo’s, Marshmallows, Veggie Chips, and trail mix.
9. Spaghetti lunch – spaghetti pasta with sauce and cheese, steamed broccoli, breadstick, and salad.
10. Apple themed lunch – Sandwich shaped as an apple, apple sauce, apple slices, and an Oreo.
I hope you enjoy these fun and easy lunches. Which one is your favorite?
*This post may contain affiliate links.*