Welcome back to another day of Blogmas!
Today I’m sharing my family’s Christmas Eve traditions.
Here is a list of everything my family does on Christmas Eve.
- Bake cookies & leave some out for Santa
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
- Read “The Night Before Christmas”
- Each child opens 1 gift
- Watch a classic Christmas movie (It’s a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, The Grinch, etc.)
- Eat homemade Tamales (which we have spent the previous day making)
Those are all of our family’s Christmas Eve traditions, what are some of your family’s Christmas Eve traditions?
That’s it for day 4 of Blogmas, be sure to come back again tomorrow for another fun post!