Welcome back to another day of Blogmas!
Today I’m going to be sharing some gift ideas. I don’t know about you, but coming up with what to give someone is super challenging for me, so i love different gift idea lists to help me out. I especially have a hard time shopping for men. It feels like all the gift idea lists out there are for if the men in your life fall into a category (techie, gamer, foodie, etc.). That doesn’t really work for the men in my life though, so you see how it can be challenging.
Anyways, hopefully today i can share some ideas that will help you out too, in case you have a person in your life you find it hard to shop for.
- Books – I feel like this is such a great gift idea, because there are soooo many different choices when it comes to books that you are bound to find something for even the pickiest person on your list.
- Clothes – If you aren’t sure of the person’s size or style they would like, you could always get them gloves/hats/scarfs/etc. things that usually come in a one size fits most. I mean you can’t go wrong with a classic pair of black gloves, especially if you live somewhere cold.
- Candles – Who doesn’t love a good smelling candle?!
- LEGO’s – There are so many different sets for all age levels and budgets. Usually you can find a lot of them on sale this time of year too!
- Puzzles/board games – This would make a great gift for the entire family!
- Gift Cards – If you really have a super picky person and you just can’t think of anything to give them, get them a gift card to their favorite store/restaurant/etc..
- Chocolates/Candy/Treats – You could even do a subscription box to a place like Treats.com.
- Tickets – Concert/Movie/Sports/Etc. I know things are weird with the world right now, but giving a gift of an experience is a pretty cool idea.
- Tools – Anything from gardening tools to power tools to crafting tools (whatever they are into). I can’t tell you how many times (as a homeowner/parent) I’ve needed a screwdriver and i can’t find one anywhere. You can never have too many tools!
I hope this list helped you out a little bit. Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for another day of Blogmas!