Today i’m sharing some of my 2nd trimester must haves.
I am currently 31 weeks pregnant with baby number 6, and i thought i would just pass along what i felt like were must haves during my 2nd trimester.
2nd Trimester Must Haves:
- Maternity Clothes – By this time my stomach was growing more and more, so it was time for maternity clothes!
- Childbirth Books – I feel like this is the right time to read different childbirth books, to help you decide what you want for your own birth.
- Heating Pad – To help with the aches and pains.
- Magnesium Supplement – My Midwife recommended i take a magnesium supplement, and i am really loving this Calm one. It tastes yummy and i immediately noticed a difference in my body after taking it. It’s helped me with my insomnia and leg cramps.
- and everything i mentioned in my 1st Trimester Must Haves
I hope this list helps you get through the 2nd trimester!!
*This post may contain affiliate links.*