Welcome back to another day of Blogmas!
Today i’m sharing my favorite Christmas cookies with you all.
These are the list of cookies i make every year for Christmas time!
5 Christmas Cookies:
- Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies are sooooo good! If you haven’t tried them yet, i highly recommend them!
- Ritz Cookies – My Grandma used to make these at Christmas time, so making these cookies makes me feel like she is still a part of our Christmas, if that makes sense.
- Christmas Cracker Candy – Not technically a ‘cookie’, but still equally delicious! I remember making this back in 7th grade for a home economics class, my teacher called it ‘Homemade Almond Roca’ and it was topped with chopped almonds. I’ve been making this for a few years now, my whole family loves it!
- No Bake Cookies – Not really special or a Christmas cookie, but i never make them any other time, other than at Christmas. Sometimes i melt white chocolate and drizzle it over them, to make them more festive!
- Mint Chip Sugar Cookies – Or simply known to my family as the “Grinch” cookies. These cookies are hard to resist, they are so yummy!
What’s your favorite Christmas cookie?