Today i’m sharing my baby must haves.
I’ve seen so many of these ‘Baby Must Haves’ lists online and i find myself disagreeing with every one of them. To be honest all you need for your baby is 3 things…. a way to feed them (formula/breast milk), a way to diaper them (cloth/disposable), and clothes. That’s it! Everything else after that isn’t a must have, but a luxury.
So if you are looking for one of those lists that will tell you to buy the fancy baby swing and all the toys, you will need to search elsewhere, because my list is very minimal.
Without further ado, let’s get on with my list of baby must haves…
Baby Must Haves:
- Diapers – Pampers Swaddlers are my favorite diaper, I’ve used them exclusively since baby number 3. When getting ready for a new baby, i always buy 1 box of Newborn & 1 box of Size 1.
- Clothes – I always make sure to buy Newborn and size 0-3 month clothing. Most of the newborn size clothes i buy are PJ’s with the mitten cuffs included on them. I try to buy a fair amount of clothing because babies spit up/pee/poop a lot.
- Blankets – They work great for swaddling, for covering up while breastfeeding, etc. I’ve always found that i can’t have too many baby blankets.
- Shampoo – I don’t use anything fancy here, just plain old Johnson’s Baby Shampoo. It’s worked great for all of my babies.
- Car Seat – The most expensive item on my must have list, but where i live i have to drive everywhere, so it’s necessary.
That’s everything on my baby must have list. Are you a minimalist when it comes to baby gear as well, or do you buy everything?!
*Stock photo provided by Unsplash. This post may contain affiliate links.*