Today i’m sharing some of my 1st trimester must haves.
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with baby number 6, and i thought i would just pass along what i felt like were must haves during my 1st trimester.
1st Trimester Must Haves:
- Prenatal Vitamins – So important to take throughout your pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Journal – To write down all the things; symptoms, cravings, feelings, etc…
- Peppermint Hard Candies – This helped me with nausea.
- Saltine Crackers – These were great to have on hand, when you are feeling like not eating much because of nausea, but you need a little something.
- Propel Water – This helped me with the headaches i get during the 1st trimester & also with nausea.
I hope this list is able to help you get through the 1st trimester.
*This post may contain affiliate links.*