Today I thought I would share some gift ideas for homeschoolers. In case you aren’t a homeschooler yourself and you need some ideas on what to get a homeschooler in your life, OR maybe you are a homeschooler and someone needs an idea on what to get you and you’re having a hard time coming up with some ideas to share with them, then this gift guide is for you.
So without further ado, here are some ideas for the homeschoolers in your life…
- Subscription services – Tinker Crates, Letters From Afar, Magazines (National Geographic is a great one!), etc. This is the gift that keeps on giving!
- Books – I’ve never met a homeschooler that doesn’t like/need books. We are constantly buying books. Some great book ideas for homeschooling moms are: Homeschool Mom’s Bible, Teaching From Rest, and The Unhurried Homeschooler.
- Supplies – Pens, Pencils, Markers, Scissors, etc. We go through a lot of supplies!
- Memberships – Zoo, Aquarium, Museums, etc.
- Tickets – Plays, concerts, sporting events, etc.
- Gift Certificates – Amazon, bookstores, Starbucks, etc. If you aren’t sure what they have, this is a great gift, so they can buy what they want/need.
I hope you find this list helpful.
*This post may contain affiliate links.*