Who doesn’t love dollar stores?! You walk in and feel that wonderful feeling that you can buy anything in that store, without breaking the bank.
I don’t visit the dollar store that often, but when I do here are the 10 things I stock up on…
- Bandages – My store always has a fun assortment of character bandages that my kids love.
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Greeting cards – Some of the greeting cards are 2 for $1!!
- Wrapping Paper
- Teaching Supplies – Classroom posters, workbooks, stickers, etc.
- Kitchen tools – Measuring cups, serving spoons, etc.
- Party supplies – Balloons, table covers, streamers, etc.
What are your favorite products to buy at the dollar store?