Today i’m sharing my list of things i think all parents to be, should stock up on before baby comes.
Having these things on hand will make your first 4-6 weeks, with your new baby, go so much smoother.
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plates
- Disinfecting Wipes (or an all purpose cleaner)
- Laundry Detergent
- Ziploc Bags
- Garbage Bags
- Pet Supplies (Food, treats, etc.)
- Tin Foil
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Pantry Items (Pasta, Rice, Beans, Coffee, etc.)
- Ibuprofen (or other pain relief medicine)
- Dish washer detergent/ dish soap
That’s everything on my stock up list, i hope you found this list helpful!
*Stock photo provided by Unsplash.*