We are currently 7 weeks into our 8th year of homeschooling, and i know a lot of families are new to homeschooling this year, so i thought i would share some of my favorite homeschool supplies.
In no particular order….
- Pilot Frixion Erasable Pens – These are the best erasable pens! I use them for lesson planning and it’s so nice to be able to erase things when the plans change.
- Paper Mate Flair pens – They come in so many fun colors! I use these for grading.
- Amazon Basics Scissors – Great quality and the best price ever!
- Dixon Ticonderoga pencils – These pencils are the best, every homeschooler will tell you that!
- Expo Dry Erase markers – The best dry erase markers, hands down!
- X-Acto pencil sharpener – Sharpens quickly and has a handy dial to change the size depending on what you are sharpening.
- Desktop Carousel – I love love LOVE this thing!! So much so, that i bought 2 of them!
- Stapler – I use our stapler pretty much every day.
- 3 Hole Punch – Again, another product i use daily.
- Tape Dispenser – I feel like this dispenser is easier for kids to use, then the small things of tape. We love ours!
- Elmer’s Glue – The best glue sticks ever.
- Scotch Thermal Laminator – I’ve had this laminator since we started homeschooling and it still works great!
- Binding Machine – I use this to bind printable curriculum for my kids.
Those are some of my favorite homeschooling supplies, things i couldn’t homeschool without. I hope you enjoyed my list, and let me know your favorite homeschool/school/office supply.
*Stock photo provided by Unsplash. This post may contain affiliate links.*